The Emerson Global Users Exchange, to be held on October 6 - 10, 2014, Orlando, Florida, is more than an industry-leading technical conference…it is a community of manufacturing leaders committed to extracting the most from their automation investment…and sharing their learning with each other.
Now is the time:
- To learn best practices and see how colleagues are improving efficiency and reducing costs with automation.Several hundred workshops and short courses are specially selected each year for practical results on pertinent issues such as reducing production costs and improving agility.
- To understand what your peers, other suppliers, and customers in your industry are doing to compete in challenging economic times.Industry specific forums will cover pertinent topics such as operational strategies for uncertain times and meeting new regulatory requirements.
- To touch and experience the breadth of innovative Emerson technologies all in one place.More than a football field-sized area of Emerson technologies and complementary vendor solutions will be exhibited with live hands-on demonstrations.
- To meet with the Emerson experts behind the technologies and learn how innovative technologies can be put to work for you. Emerson subject matter experts will present product and service roadmaps, host demonstration booths, and provide opportunities to speak specifically to your needs.
- To network with your peers and other industry leaders and make the right connections.Throughout the conference you can meet face-to-face with industry and process experts, speak with Emerson leaders, interact with fellow automation professionals, and make new contacts.
- To receive complimentary certified training and earn CEU credits. Several popular short courses will be taught focusing on many of the most prevalent industry technologies and products. (courses valued at several hundred $USD each if taken independently)
- To get the most out of your automation investments and realize its true value. The Exchange is a user community committed to extracting the most from their automation investments and sharing their learning with each other.